Sunday, August 5, 2012

Visual Air-Conditioning



In this summer of 90 and 100 degree days, we can all use a little visual cooling.  And nothing feels cooler than walking into an all green and white room!  Green has always been one of my very favorite colors, and so decorating with it comes naturally for me.  I remember an article I read years ago by a famous designer ----stating that all shades of green blend together, a fact proven by looking outside at the grass, trees, and all the different plants that look wonderful mixed together by Mother Nature.  Why not do the same inside?  Following are some of my favorite rooms decorated cooly for the season in fresh green and white.








Special of the week:  For the dog days of summer, every item with a dog on it will be 25% off from August 6 - August 11.  Come check out the possibilities!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment