Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday Seven

Beginning this week, I'll be posting a blog every Sunday which I'm calling "Sunday Seven"-----seven photos each week.  It may be pictures of seven new items that have arrived in the shop that week; other weeks it might be seven rooms that I find particularly interesting; or maybe pictures showing seven great decorating tips or ideas.  After the photos, there will be details of an upcoming  event in the store for that week, or a weekly special.  (This will be the only place these specials will be listed.)  I won't necessarily be sending out e-mails to notify you of each post-----just know there will be one every Sunday (if you would like an e-mail reminder, you can subscribe in the box at the top of the blog, and you will be automatically notified of each new post by Feedburner).  So I hope you'll put this blog on your favorites list, and check in every week.  And now, look below for the first "Sunday Seven"!

No comments:

Post a Comment